Detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (“HCG”), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. Regardless of the technical language, this test works just like most other pregnancy tests out there. It measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test is a self-performing immunochromatographic one step assay designed for in vitro qualitative determination of human Luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine to predict when there is LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
All tests FDA approved and over 99% accuracy
Easy to use
Will work 5 days before your missed period Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level – 25 mIU/mL
- Please notice, there are two dates on the package, the earlier one is the date of production and the other is expiration date
- Ovulation test used to predict when there is a LH surge, when you are likely to ovulate
- Pregnancy test measures the level of pregnancy hormone HCG in your urine
- All tests FDA approved and over 99% accuracy
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level – 25 mIU/mL