How It’s Made
Amazon Elements Multivitamins
We developed a formula containing vitamins, minerals, and botanicals with our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS). To produce each batch, ANS adds ingredients to keep the blend consistent, prevent caking, and support the manufacturing process. The final product is compressed into tablets, bottled, and available after passing our potency, purity, and integrity testing.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), because of their 20 years of experience in the world of vitamins and dietary supplements. Located in Chandler, Arizona, ANS is known for their high quality standards and thorough evaluation of products and ingredients at every stage. From raw materials to finished goods, their rigorous program ensures that you receive a high-quality, unadulterated product that you feel good about taking.
Located in Chandler, AZ
Learn about the ingredients in this supplement, where they come from, and what purpose each one serves.
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene from Blakeslea trispora)
The result of Blakeslea trispora fermentation. From Israel, Spain
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from acerola cherry fruit juice)
The product of the fermentation of sorbitol and corn steep liquor. From Brazil
Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol from culture media)
Created by combining whole-cell yeast with molasses and exposing it to UV light. From Estonia
See all ingredients
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
Extracted from sunflower oil. From Argentina, USA
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)
The serial dilution of phytonadione, microcrystalline cellulose, and dicalcium phosphate anhydrous. From China
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)
Extracted from fermented chickpea flour. From India
Vitamin B Complex
Mineral/vitamin-enriched yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) containing thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid. From Estonia
Calcium (as Lithothamnion sp. from marine algae)
From red marine algae from Lithothaminion. From Iceland
Iodine (as potassium iodide from cultured yeast)
The product of the fermentation of yeast, molasses from beets, and a supplemented iodine solution. From Estonia
Zinc (as zinc oxide from cultured yeast and zinc sulfate)
Synthesized then purified from a reaction of zinc oxide and sulfuric acid. From USA
Selenium (as sodium selenite from culture media)
Created by combining whole-cell yeast with molasses and trace amounts of selenium then exposing it to ultraviolet light. From Canada
Copper (as copper gluconate from culture media)
The fermented product of inactivated yeast and copper gluconate. From USA
Manganese (as manganese sulfate from cultured yeast)
The product of the fermentation of yeast, molasses from beets, and a supplemented manganese solution. From Estonia
Chromium (as chromium chloride from cultured yeast)
The product of the fermentation of yeast, molasses from beets, and a standardized solution of trivalent chromium. From Estonia
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate from cultured yeast)
Created by combining whole-cell yeast, molasses, and a supplemented molybdenum solution. From Estonia
Fenugreek (seed) Powder
Extracted from the seed of Trigonella foenum-graecum. From India
Eleuthero (root) Powder
Extracted from Eleutherococcus senticosus rhizomes (roots). From China
Astragalus (root) Powder
Extracted from Astragalus membranaceus plant rhizomes (roots). From China
Ginger (rhizome) Extract
Extracted from Zingiber officinale plant rhizomes (roots). From China, India, Nigeria, Jamaica
Turmeric (rhizome) Extract
From Curcuma longa (turmeric) plant rhizomes (roots). From India
Organic Oregano (leaf) Powder
Extracted from the dried leaf of Origanum vulgare. From Peru, Turkey, Egypt, Netherlands
Hawthorn (berry) Powder
Extracted from the fruit of Crataegus oxyacantha. From Albania, Bulgaria, Poland
Organic Acacia Gum
Extracted from acacia trees. Binds the formula. From Sahelian countries of Africa
Organic Carnauba Wax
The natural vegetable wax from the leaves of Copernicia cerifera. Lubricates and binds the formula. From Brazil
Prevents the formula from caking. From USA
Vegetable Coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin)
Adds flexibility and reduces brittleness of the tablets. From USA, Korea, Japan, Germany
The product of the fermentation of yeast, molasses from beets, and a standardized solution of magnesium. From Estonia
Still have questions?
- Where is this product manufactured?
- The final product is blended and packaged in Arizona, USA, by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS). To see where the ingredients originate, check the ingredients section. Most of our products use ingredients from around the globe.
See all questions and answers
- How long are supplements potent?
- Supplements degrade naturally over time at varying rates. We test our supplements potency after each production and include those results on the certificate of analysis. This means that the potency for your bottle may be lower than appears on the certificate of analysis depending on its age. To ensure you get the most from our product, we designed our shelf-life to account for this.
- What is the difference between a supplement in a tablet and a capsule?
- In a tablet, the supplement formulation is compressed, whereas a capsule is used as the vessel to hold a powdered supplement formulation. The formulation remains a powder inside the capsule.
- How did you verify the safety and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that includes testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial, heavy metal, and chemical), purity (identity and authenticity), and potency (concentration of ingredients) to ensure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are based on industry practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis, in addition to risk assessment of the raw materials, products, and manufacturing facility.
- Who tests the supplement?
- We use the ANS state-of-the-art facility as well as ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of our products. Each lab is responsible for performing different tests.
- What is an ISO accredited lab?
- Accreditation is the formal recognition by an independent body that a lab operates according to international standards developed by ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Is this the certificate of analysis for my supplement?
- The certificate of analysis on this page is from our latest batch of product. You can access the certificate for your supplement by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, click the camera icon in the search bar, and scan your bottle’s barcode.
- How do I access the certificate of analysis for my bottle?
- This can be accessed through the code located on the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, tap the camera icon in the search bar, and scan the barcode on your bottle.
- Does this supplement contain allergens?
- This supplement is free of the eight ingredients designated as major food allergens by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004. These ingredients are: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
- What percentage of this product is whole food cultured?
- 62% of this product is cultured from whole food.
- What is silicon dioxide? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Silicon dioxide is a chemical compound most commonly found in quartz and living organisms. It is used to prevent the supplement formula from caking and sticking to manufacturing equipment.
- I took this supplement and now I feel sick. What should I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You can also call our customer service at 877-485-0385 or send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking this supplement.
- Contains 21 vitamins and minerals plus a botanical blend
- – 65 tablets
- – 2 month supply (when taking one daily)
- – 62% of ingredients cultured from whole foods
- – Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices facility
- – An Amazon brand