Active B12 with L-5-MTHF Lozenges by Seeking Health provide 800 mcg of pure non-racemic L-methylfolate in an easy-to deliver lozenge, along with two active “coenzyme” forms of vitamin B12. As “coenzyme” forms, methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin are the forms required by certain B12-dependent enzymes and reactions within the body. Similarly, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate is considered an “active” form of folate – the body’s most prevalent form of folate in plasma.* Free of common allergens. Does not contain: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soy. Tablets are sweetened naturally with cherry flavor and xylitol and are free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives. Lozenges may be broken into halves or quarters as needed to adjust the dose.
- IMPORTANT: Active B12 with L-5-MTHF is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this product from any supplier other than Seeking Health on Amazon.com.
- May help support cellular health
- May help support the normal conversion of homocysteine to methionine
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy energy levels